Welcome to the Community Foundation of the Fox River Valley’s Youth Engagement in Philanthropy (YEP) Grant Program for 2019-2020.
YEP was launched in August 2019 in order to engage youth in the Fox River Valley community in various areas of philanthropy, grantmaking, and volunteerism. Youth are inspired and develop leadership skills that they can use today and throughout their lives as they become our future leaders.
YEP Grant Program Guidelines
- Applications will be available from December 20, 2019 – February 3, 2020.
- The YEP Program provides grants to verified nonprofit agencies in the Community Foundation’s service area. Schools, both private and public, including educational foundations, are not eligible to apply.
- Eligible activities are programs and projects that are serving and/or benefit children and youth ages 0-18. Programs and projects that are youth-driven will be prioritized.
- Due to limited funding for the grant program, applications are restricted to requests between a minimum of $1,000 – a maximum of $5,000.
- YEP youth will review, evaluate, and award all grants with assistance from CFFRV staff. You may be asked to participate in an interview or site visit.
- The YEP Grant program is a separate and unique program from the Discretionary Grantmaking Program, thus any organization can apply and receive funding from both programs.
- YEP Grants are to be spent within a year of receipt of the grant. A final report will be required of all grantees.
If you have additional questions, please contact Julie Christman at 331-208-9428 or email@example.com.