Community Foundation of the Fox River Valley
(630) 896-7800

info@cffrv.org

R.M.R. Endowment Fund

Established 2001

Our Lady Of Good Counsel Church

Our Lady Of Good Counsel Church

This fund was created by an anonymous donor to provide financial assistance to students attending Our Lady of Good Counsel School in Aurora.

In 1910, two Adrian Dominican Sisters opened the school on the upper floor of Our Lady of Good Counsel Church, which was built in 1909.

In 1925, the School Sisters of St. Francis arrived to oversee the expanding school. Portable classrooms were added to accommodate the increasing number of students.

In the early 1960s, a new school was constructed to serve over 800 students. The school is located on Talma Street in Aurora.

(630) 896-7800

info@cffrv.org