Thank you for supporting the Memorial Brick Campaign. Proceeds will support the Aurora Veterans Advisory Council Community Scholarship Fund that provides five $1,000.00 scholarships annually to family members of Aurora veterans.
- When you click Buy a Brick, you will begin the checkout process by entering the number of bricks you would like to customize.
- Please note, the system will describe the brick customization as tickets rather than items.
- Please disregard the system generated option to add guests to the tickets.
- Continue the checkout process and enter contact and payment information.
- Within the business day following receipt of payment confirmation, a message will be sent to the email address provided with information on how to submit the brick customization details.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How much does it cost to customize a brick?
- A donation of $125.00 per brick.
- Is customizing a brick tax-deductible?
- How do I customize the brick(s)?
- After payment information is received, a message will be sent to the email address provided during checkout with additional information within the next business day.
- How often are bricks installed?
- Once a year there will be a dedication service of new bricks during Memorial Day weekend at the Phillips Park Veterans Memorial. Visit vetsweekaurora.org for more information.
- Do you have a poster or other material?
I Have Other Questions or Would Like Additional Information
Do you have another question regarding the Memorial Brick Campaign? Email the Council.
Aurora Veterans Advisory Council Mission Statement
- We are advocates for all veterans of all generations and all conflicts.
- We shall ensure our citizens, our city, and our nation remember the sacrifices of those gone and those who remain.
- We shall work on their behalf to enlighten the city of veteran situations and likewise inform the citizens about the city’s efforts for veterans.