Nonprofit organizations seeking a grant must submit a brief online proposal through our online grants portal.
View/Download Guidelines and Application Procedures PDF
- Grant requests shall be reviewed on a rolling basis in order to respond quickly and efficiently during this time of crisis.
- An Advisory Committee consisting of a representative of each of the five funders that initiated the fund shall decide on the approval or denial of all requests.
- The Community Foundation of the Fox River Valley shall represent the decisions of the Advisory Committee and respond accordingly to all nonprofit agencies’ requests for funding via the online portal.
- If an agency is approved for funding, funding shall be made available immediately upon receipt of a digitally signed grant agreement outlining the parameters of the grant award.
- A brief final report on all funded projects shall be required within one year of the grant award. Other reports on project status and/or accomplishments may be requested by the Community Foundation of the Fox River Valley at a later date.
Access Grant Portal & Apply